This Staffing Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and effective
Talent Network Group LLC (the “Staffing Firm”), a company organized and existing under the laws of the State of Wisconsin, with its office located at:
15850 W. Bluemound Rd. Suite 305
Brookfield, WI 53005
Employer (the “Client”) office located at:
STAFFING FIRM’s Duties and Responsibilities STAFFING FIRM will:
- Assign its employees (“Assigned Employees”) to perform the type of work described by Client.
- Pay Assigned Employees’ wages.
- Pay, withhold, and transmit payroll taxes; provide unemployment insurance and workers’ compensation benefits; and handle unemployment and workers’ compensation claims involving Assigned Employees;
CLIENT’s Duties and Responsibilities CLIENT will:
- Properly supervise Assigned Employees performing its work and be responsible for its business operations, products, services, and intellectual property;
- Provide Assigned Employees with a safe work site and provide appropriate information, training, and safety equipment with respect to any hazardous substances or conditions to which they may be exposed at the work site;
Payment Terms, Bill Rates, and Fees
STAFFING FIRM’S back office partner, “Signature Services”, will process work hours and invoice CLIENT on our behalf for services provided under this Agreement on a weekly basis. Payment terms are net 15 days.
Solicitation of Assigned Employees
During the term of this Agreement and for 180 days after its termination or termination of an individual Assigned Worker’s assignment, whichever is later, you agree not to directly or indirectly solicit, retain, or hire as an employee or independent contractor any of our Assigned Workers.
In the event CLIENT wishes to hire our Assigned Worker permanently the following Conversion Charges will apply:
|Hours of Service||Conversion Fee|
|200 – 250||20% of annual salary|
|251 – 750||10% of annual salary|
|751 – 1040||5% of annual salary|
|After 1040 hours||No conversion Fee|
Additionally, such fee will be earned by us and owed by you if a candidate referred by us, but not used by you as an Assigned Worker, is hired or retained either directly or indirectly by your company or affiliates, or by a third party as a result of your referral of our candidate to such third party.